Over 25 Years of Practice
Licensed and Triple Board Certified in:
- Chiropractic - (AZ # 5571) (cert. 1996)
- Acupuncture - (AZ # 304) (cert. 1997)
- Physical medicine Modalities and Therapeutic Procedures (AZ # 3386) (cert. 1997)
- CIDN - (Certification in Dry Needling for Sports Medicine and Trauma Rehabilitation) (AZ - 2013)
- (Advanced Certification - 2014)
- Manipulation Under Anesthesia (MUA) Certified by the National University of Health Sciences Southern California (201
- Doctorate of Chiropractic Palmer College of Chiropractic - West - 1996
- University of Bridgeport, Connecticut School of Physical Therapy
- International Academy of Clinical Acupuncture taught by Dr. John Amaro. - 1997
- Diplomat of the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners for Chiropractic and Physiotherapy
- Certified by the American Dry Needling Institute in Sports Medicine and Trauma Rehabilitation
- Advanced Certification in Sports Medicine and Trauma Rehabilitation by the American Dry Needling Institute. - Credited as being a "Master" in Acupuncture" by Dr. Yun Tao Ma, PhD for having over 10 years of practice in the field.
- Manipulation Under Anesthesia training and certification by the National University of Health Sciences.
- Board Certified in Physical Medicine Modalities and Therapeutic Procedures by the Arizona Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Board Certified in Acupuncture by the Arizona Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Appointed as an Official Chiropractor for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- Licensed to perform Drug and Alcohol testing for D.A.T., Medtox, SmithKlein Beecham and Sonoran Quest Laboratories.
- Neuromechanical Innovation Post-Graduate Chiropractic Training Course certified by New York Chiropractic College
- Radiology Case Studies, Clinical Sciences and Innovative Chiropractic Structural Analysis & Treatment Programs Post-Graduate Course certified by the Georgia Chiropractic Association, Inc.
- Carrick Institute for Neurological Studies specializing in Head and Face Pain.